All research works are undertaken under the consultation and supervision of the College Research Committee. Applicants interested in research work are to take consent and approval of the research committee which forwards it after due scrutiny to the College Governing Body and the Director of High Education.
Convener-- Dr. Ratul Sarmah, 9435355730
Research Projects : Minor Project, Major Project, Pursuing Ph.d
1) Mr. Pankaj Jyoti Hazarika(Assistant Professor, Deparment of Economics) Topic: Problems and prospects of fishery sector in Assam with special reference to Sivasagar district.
2) Mrs. Roonie Borthakur(Associate Professor, Department of Management)
Topic: Impact of SHG(Self Help Group) empowerment- Aa case study in Jorhat district of Assam.
3) Mrs. Lakhimi Dutta(Associate Professor, Department of English)
Topic: Rewritten history and culture through my theopoetic imagination: A case study on Romila Thapar's 'Indian Tales', Sunita Namjoshi's 'Feminist Febels' and Ruskin Bond's 'Tales from India'.
4) Mr. Rajumoni Sarmah(Associate Professor, Departmen of Mathematics & Statistics)
Topic: Statistical process control in a chemical process unit with special reference to Assam.
4) Mr. Padma Nath Sharma(Assistant Professor, Department of English)
Topic: The educational stage in the state of Assam.
Copyright © 2016 - All Rights Reserved.