1. After the closure of Registration Link on 15th July, 2 (Two) Merit Lists will be published for the admission into BA Sociology (Hons.) Programme, BA Economics (Hons.)Programme & BA General Course. The 1st Merit List for BA (Hons. & Non Hons) has been already published and the 2nd Merit list for CBSE students and the remaining candidates will be displayed on 30th July, 2020 at the college website.
2. Those students whose names appear in the 1st Merit List will get a SMS message in their Registered Mobile Number about the approval of their names. Once they receive the approval message they have to pay admission fees within 29rd July through the college website portal using Login ID and Password. Failure to pay fees in the given time frame will be considered as vacating the seats and those seats will be considered for candidates whose name will appear in the 2nd merit List. The students will have to keep the printed receipt of the admission fees as record for future use. The last date of payment for Sociology Hons will be announced through the SMS in the registered Mobile Number.
3. After payment of fees through college website, the student will have to submit the scanned copy of the declaration form given in the college website (after duly filling it up and putting their signatures on it) to the college email ID: email@example.com
4. The students will then have to go to the state govt.’s link http://dheonlineadmission.amtron.in/sp/ for Unique ID generation by registering their names there. Once they get the Unique ID, they have to submit the Unique Id to the college email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The college will then send a confirmation message of admission to the students after it receives all the three things viz. Admission fees, Declaration Form & Unique ID from the student. At this stage the admission process should be considered as complete.
6. The Roll Number wise confirmed admission list of the students will be displayed on the college website on 10th of August, 2020.
7. The students taking admission on the basis of 2nd Merit List will also have to follow the same process.
8. The scheduled date may get changed due to COVID problem/technical issues or failures.
9. For any query related to Admission, please contact: