1. After the closure of Registration Link on 15th July, 2 (Two) Merit Lists will be published for the admission into B.COM (Hons.) Programme & B.COM (Non Hons.) Programme. The 1st Merit List will be displayed on 21st July and the 2nd Merit list will be displayed on 2nd August at the college website. The Link for CBSE students will be closed on 26th July and their names will be published in the 2nd Merit List.
2. Those students whose names appear in the 1st Merit List will get a SMS message in their Registered Mobile Number about the approval of their names. Once they receive the approval message the student will have to submit the scanned copy of the declaration form given in the college website (after duly filling it up and putting their signatures on it) to the college email ID: email@example.com
3. The students will then have to go to the state govt.’s link http://dheonlineadmission.amtron.in/sp/ for Unique ID generation by registering their names there. Once they get the Unique ID, they have to submit the Unique Id to the college email ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The college will then send a confirmation message of admission to the students after it receives the Declaration Form & Unique ID from the student. At this stage the admission process should be considered as complete.
5. The Roll Number wise confirmed admission list of the students will be displayed on the college website on 12th of August.
6. The scheduled date may get changed due to technical issues or failures.
7. For any query related to Admission, please contact: