1. Candidate should keep ready a Computer / Laptop with good Internet connection. • (In case of non availability of Computer/Laptop) Candidate should have two devices (if possible), one for downloading question paper and submission of answer script and another for video conferencing via Google Meet App.
2. Candidates are advised to install Google Meet Application on or before 15th Aug, 2021 for video conferencing.
3. While Creating G-Mail account, all students should use their Full Name as printed on Admit Card. (Eg.: Ajay Kumar)
4. While installing the webcam students must note that no books, notes or paper except answer script, pen/pencil and etc must be in the webcam frame.
5. The students writing table and his/her clear picture must be covered within the webcam frame.
6. Students are advised to prepare their answer script pages (as per college/university guidelines) before commencement of examination.
7. Link for video conferencing will be released 30 minutes before commencement of the examination (everyday). The link for video conferencing will be given on the college website and separate link for uploading answer script of everyday examination will be given in the respective departments whatsapp group and college website.
1. Everyone must switch on their webcam and mute audio. If anyone’s webcam found off that may be reported to the university authority.
2. Candidates Examination Room behavior will be strictly noted and if anyone found violating the examination rules or doing mispractices will be reported to the university.
3. The student may not use his or her textbook, course notes, or receive help from any other outside source.
4. Students must complete the exam within the 2 hour time frame allotted for the exam.
1. After Completion of 2 hour (Examination hour), students should utilize the remaining 30 minutes for uploading their answer script in the Link Submit Answer Script (see below) as per university guidelines.
2. While Creating Pdf File, all students should use their Roll Number & Paper Code. (For Eg. 12345678SOC201)
3. After uploading the answer script, without wasting time he/she must hurry to the College to submit their answer script.
4. While submitting answer script to the College, don’t forget to collect the acknowledgement receipt which will be issued by the college authority and that acknowledgement receipt may be used for further references (if any).
5. The students must show their admit card while submitting the answer script otherwise the concern college will not accept the answer script.